When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register for the Monkhouse Granary newsletter
- When you send an enquiry to our email address
- When you send an enquiry via our website
- Contact us via telephone
- Share details directly
How do we use your information?
If you have been a guest or supplier of Monkhouse Granary, we store your details. We store details such as: first name, surname, company name, email address and contact number.
- We send newsletters three / four times per year
- We keep you informed of what is happening at Monkhouse Granary and include details of any offers or events
- We communicate with guests via email, telephone and post, in order to deliver our service
- At no time do we wish to contact anyone who does not wish to hear from us!
- Monkhouse Granary hold your information, such as first name, surname, email address and contact number, to allow us to have a working business relationship
- We communicate with suppliers via email, telephone and post, in order to deliver our service
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced IT company that have access to our databases
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced accountancy firm
TCA Accountants – www.tcallp.co.uk (only hold internal staff data)
- Monkhouse Food & Drink have an outsourced web design and digital marketing company
How do we protect your information?
- We do not sell or share any data with any third party. Data is ONLY used by Monkhouse Granary
- Our data is securely stored on-site and in cloud-based backup. We have anti-virus active on our system and all localised equipment
How do we process collected data?
Your data will only be processed when there is a lawful reason to do so.
We have determined that our main lawful reasons will be:
- To keep you informed of what is happening at Monkhouse Granary
- For your interest, and for any offers or events
The data provided will be held on one or more of our systems whether on premise or off premise (cloud-based).
Additional data processors include: Microsoft, Google, RuralTech (outsourced IT company), Lighthouse (outsourced web design and digital marketing company), TCA Accountants (outsourced accountancy firm).
Please do let us know if you no longer wish to hear from Monkhouse Granary in the future.
Albrighton Hall Farm